[bct] more on hybrid cars

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 16:56:23 -0500

I really enjoyed the podcast on hybrid cars too. Man, those cars
really are awesome, and there is no doubt that it's progress in a
major way. But I really wonder what the solution will be for us. I
suppose sonar aids would help, but I'd hate to have to depend on
something like that. And speaking of those sonic devices, I bet Jake
isn't as thrilled about your opportunity to experiment with those
devices as you are, Larry; haha. But seriously, I wonder if dogs' ears
would be a little too sensitive for those.

But anyway, thanks, Neal for getting such a good recording for us. I
bet it was quite a fun experience riding in the car too.