[bct] Re: microphone comparisons

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 11:16:11 -0400

Hi Pam.

Good comparisons.  I am curious to know how far you were from the first 2
microphones?  The Sony sounded better than the internal mics, somewhat
crisper and clearer.  The sound Professionals were the best by far in terms
of quality, but it did sound like you were a lot closer to those than the
other two, so your voice had a lot more presence.  Personally, I thought the
DS2 and Sound Professionals was a great combination, especially at that
price point which was under $200 for the whole setup.  I wish Olympus had
given the WS200 andWS320 models the option to record at 128kbps.

Thanks for the comparison.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro