[bct] microphone comparisons

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BlindCoolTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 07:55:58 -0500

Since we've been talking about microphones and recorder comparisons, I
don't know why I didn't think of this before. I'll just give you the
link to the file I did comparing the three microphones using the
Olympuss ds-2. Amy, Sandra and Doug, this isn't the same file that I
sent you all. I recorded this one in a quieter environment so you
could get a better idea if there was any background noise made by the
recorder. And since I can't hear any glaring background noise if there
is any, I really would be interested in what you all think. Which
microphone do you like the best, etc.

The link to the file is