[bct] message from Eric at Freedom Scientific

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:26:04 -0800

Before I paste in this message let me say I was not calling the real Rick Harmon an idiot.
I assumed incorrectly that the jerk was playing imnpersonation games again.
I have already privately apologized to Rick.
My brother got this message from Eric at Freedom Scientific so I'm posting it here.

They have already posted the updated TSN file with
instructions for anyone with JAWS versions installed now that want to
protect themselves. The fixes will also be built into any JAWS build
higher than 7.10.295.
They also intend on getting an update for the Public Beta out later this
week and it will contain these fixes as well.

Eric also said:
Again, it is not necessary to report this to our Support Department. We
have already addressed and I would request that you direct people to the
Technical Support Notice

John Gassman
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution