[bct] Re: menus

  • From: "Curt" <catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:50:24 -0600

Buddy,

Don't be so hard on yourself, I know it can be frustrating.  Shane
Jackson has a podcast on the Iriver at:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jack728/
He helped me get my 899 firmware updated and I'm sure he would be glad
to help you too.
I can play mp3s, record from the FM tuner and do a voice recording but I
haven't done much beyond that.  Let me know if I can help my email is
catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Curt