[bct] medical and Braille transcription courses

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 17:12:53 -0400

Hi all!
Are there any good and reasonably priced medical transcription courses that I can take online? As a college student, I think it would be a nice way for me to earn a little extra money. I am also interested in learning Braille transcription. I am already an avid Braille reader, so learning the basics shouldn't take that long. I realize that a Braille course probably wouldn't be able to be taken online though. The Hadley school probably has a useful course. Thanks!
Allison