[bct] Re: making music on the kurzweil podcast

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 16:59:03 -0600

Wow Mary! when you come back, you come back with a flourish.  thanks for
the orders.  By the way, realizing that I can't travel the world, what
kinds of nature sounds or just plain ambient sounds would people like to
hear or just have available for podcasts?  I'll try to conjure some up.
No, No, there won't be any ants.  I leave that to Dan.

Neal