[bct] Re: live journal

  • From: "Maria L" <raynbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:22:48 -0600

Hi guys.
I have an LJ with name raynbo0701
Also, Andre wanted to let you guys know about his LJ, where he posts new tracks and other stuff as it comes out.
His user name is freakyfwoof
You'll see us a lot in each other's journals if you add. heh
Anyway, hope everyone has a good day.
Maria L

----- Original Message ----- From: <synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx>