[bct] Re: live journal

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:02:11 -0500

Hi Cyndy, hope you like lj as much as I do. I've had my account for nearly two years now and I love it!! Check out my blog at http://www.livejournal.com/users/kerrisayshi and feel free to add me if you want. I love new friends. Have fun, Kerri
----- Original Message ----- From: <synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx>