[bct] live interviews from ATIA Conference in Orlando Florida.

  • From: "Jim Ruby" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:36:56 -0600

I hope you don't mind this post, if so let me know and I will not post this
type of info on the list, but I thought people might be interested.

Tune in tomorrow - Saturday, for live interviews from ATIA Conference in
Orlando Florida.

>From 11am to 1pm Eastern Time, Dr. Lou Lipschultz will be conducting live
>interviews with exhibitors from the conference floor.

Simply follow this link to the ATIA Online Conference page using a
sound-enabled pc and log in to our online web conferencing system provided
by Talking Communities.

http://67.19.231.218/v4/login.asp?r=39b12e21&p=0

The OcuSource Team!
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ocusource.com
Toll free (888)299-6657

Get your online emo account here:
https://www.emocorp.com/s/template/Signup.vm/s_extRefId/287433001/su_group/1
01
Looking to make extra pocket change? Take a look at:
12 daily pro:
http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=47996
Solid investment:
http://www.solidinvestment.com/?ref=goldpower