[bct] Re: live feed of the CSUN

  • From: "Mika Pyyhkala" <pyyhkala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:06:06 -0800

A podcast has just been posted with some Wednesday and Thursday CSUN
sessions on Microsoft Windows Vista, Firefox/Web 2.0 & Jaws, and other
conference activities at:
Or the feed

There are some changes to Microsoft Narrator which have been announced, and
an interesting session on Firefox/Web 2.0.

Also we will hold our live webcast tonight at 6PM pacific, 8 Central, 9 PM
eastern time at:

Eric Damery of Freedom Scientific will be the first guest, and other
surprise guests will be on the live program as well.

Mika in LA