[bct] list of names of people in the talent show

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:24:40 -0600

Hi all, Larry suggested that perhaps a list of the people who performed
in the show and the name of the selection they performed might be a good
thing to put up on the BCT web site.  I know I got Intros from you, but
I am not sure I still have the email messages.  And, yes, most of you
are on the list, so I could go through all my mail and find you.  What
would make it easier for me, however, would be for you to send me your
name and the selection you performed.  I'll try to recreate this
information for people who are not on the list.  So, if you wouldn't
mind having your name in lights, could you send me, off line, your name
and the selection you performed.  For that matter, you might say a bit
about the instruments you played and even what got you into music in the
first place.

Thanks for your help on this.  I think Larry is on to something.

Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Local phone:  608-277-1995
Toll Free:  888-544-8332