[bct] kurzweil

  • From: "Chris Wright" <chrisw1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 14:14:31 -0500

Hi all,
There's a program called Kurzweil Display Reader. Using SysX data, the Kurzweil
and your Windows screen reader of choice are able to communicate with each
other. I currently don't use a Kurzweil. I know of two people who use the
Kurzweil Display Reader in conjunction with a screen reader. More info on this
product can be found at

www.keysounds.com

Christopher Wright, , composer, arranger, and producer
LOW PRICE, HIGH QUALITY
School phone: 914-251-7144
CELL phone: 914-582-5594
web log: http://chrisw1.blogspot.com
Email: chrisw1@xxxxxxxxxxx, christopher.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx
samples available online at the following address:
http://multiterra.mooload.com/file.php?file=files/170206/1140141712/composer%27s_reel1.mp3
http://multiterra.mooload.com/file.php?file=files/170206/1140140486/composer%27s_reel2.mp3
Note: Each URL begins with http and ends with .mp3