[bct] Re: kitchensinc.net

  • From: "Phil Vlasak" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 08:04:04 -0500

Hi Dana,
Have you downloaded and installed Win Kit.zip?
To play any of the Jim Kitchen SAPI five games you need to install the
Setup.exe from the winkit.zip file.
It is very important to run this first because it creates the kitchensinc
folder and it's listing in your computer's programs list.
It also installs the game of Life into the folder.
Jim's games page is at:
http://www.kitchensinc.net/
At the top of his SAPI games page there are instructions on how to get more
SAPI voices.
I think Larry also did a Podcast on using SAPI voices from NextUp with JFW.
Phil