[bct] kitchensinc.net

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 07:39:10 -0600

Good Morning Friends:
I wanted to ask if anyone knows anything about the games from Jim Kitchen?
These games are available at, kitchensinc.net
I have downloaded them and the zip files keep blowing up and erroring off when
I unzip them.  The games use the wasapi voices, and I'm not sure if I'm
spelling that right, format.  You do not need a screen reader to play them, in
fact you need to turn off Jaws or Eyes before running them.  Perhaps, one of
you sharp and electronically intuitive folks might check this out?
Dana