[bct] Re: just went to feedburner for my podcast

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:26:11 -0800

Mika, Ray and all,

I used Feedburner briefly and I think there was a place where you specifically had to tell it to publish a podcast that had been uploaded to the site that contained the MP3 file. It's not enough to just upload the file to a site; Feedburner has to point to the other site, and Feedburner also needs to be told to publish the file. That's why I switched to Libsyn; it's all in one place, and there is a specific publish link, although Jaws doesn't see it or the logoff link as a link; one of these days I'll have to change that in Jaws but haven't gotten to that yet. Maybe I won't, because I already know that they are links.