[bct] Re: just got back from eating out

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 21:26:35 -0600

Might we all be able to split that piece of pie? Sounds scrumptious! This
afternoon for lunch, I treated my tutor to a little Greek restaurant that I
like a lot. I figured I'd treat her because her mom has been ill. Anyway, they
have both Greek and American food. I got a grilled steak sandwich, which was
served on a toasted French roll. They make these really good Greek fries, which
have a sort of lemon sauce. I got those on the side. I was so stuffed that I
brought the other half of my sandwich home and ate it for dinner.