[bct] Re: just got back from eating out

  • From: Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 13:25:22 +1100

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say how interesting I find it hearing about the
different foods etc. You see, things like chocolate pie or peanut
chocolate pie - even pumpkin pie and southern fried steak are all very
alien to me as an Australian. One of the women I work with is from
Soutch Carolina and each july 4th she brings in a heap of different
american delicasies - mainly southern in oreintation. I've found it
great trying out all these foods I've heard about so much on
television etc.

Tim