[bct] Re: jfw question

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:30:52 -0500

Hi! I've called Freedom Scientific, and their suggestion was to update my
video driver. I did so, and ended up having to repare jfw. The up-to-date
video driver didn't solve my problem either. I am using 800x600 resolution
now, and my only other available option is 768x1024. However, if I change
to the higher resolution, my monitor turns of instantly and will not turn
back on unless I go back to 800x600. I wouldn't mind except that the change
in resolution also had no impact on the incorrect font size being read.
I've checked everywhere I can think of to make sure that I'm not using
large fonts, but everything seems to be set as it should be. I guess this
is just something I'll have to learn to live with; I don't want to end up
breaking my computer. Thanks for the help, and I hope you're having a great