[bct] Re: jfw question

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:07:25 -0500

Hi there! Could you please define what you mean by making sure my display
settings are set up correctly? I'm using the windows standard colors:
actually windows classic. I have font size set to normal, and that's the
only setting I could find that I thought might make a difference. If
there's somewhere else I need to look, I'll need a little more specifics on
where it is and how I should have it set. Sorry to seem so dense on this,
but I've only had win xp for about a week, and I still have a healthy fear
of messing it up.
Missy