[bct] jfw question

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Cool Tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:25:26 -0500

Hi, all. Sorry to be writing with another question, but at least this one
isn't horribly important. Now that I have jfw 7.0 and windows XP, I'm
noticing inaccurate reporting of font size using insert and the letter f.
The actual font name is always correct, but the size jfw speaks is usually
at least 2 or 3 points larger than the actual font size I am using. For
example, on my desktop icons, if I set the font size to 10, JFW is tells me
that the font size is 13. Is there something I have set incorrectly within
windows display options, or is this a jfw bug of some sort? Any thoughts
would be greatly appreciated.
Missy