[bct] Re: jeff windows defender

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 05:17:24 -0600

Okay, here's the thing to watch out for with Windows Defender.  Once you
agree to the EULA, you'll be asked what kind of install you want.  The best
thing to do here is rout JAWS to PC then start coming down the screen.  You
will observe quite a bit of information in edit boxes about the Spy net
option.  This is the default option.  You won't see the check box until you
actually get to it.  When you go down just past the last edit line for the
first type of installation, you'll see it's check box.  Left click on this
item.  Now, you should be able to move on through the install which is
standard from that point on.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax: