[bct] Re: jaws question

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 18:17:34 -0600

Hi Megan:

I believe your problems are from the size or font of the text in the boxes on the form. I have found that if I have imported something into Word, especially if it has been scanned, there is a problem reading the text of different size or font. There are some parameters deep within the Jaws menus that can be adjusted to accommodate this problem and I did it once upon a time. I will now investigate it for you and respond as soon as possible. In the mean time, I'm afraid you will need sighted assistance, just as I did. While this information may not be immediately helpful to solve the problem, it will at least allow you to understand where it is coming from. I'll get back to you soon.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Megan Kelly" <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>