[bct] jaws question

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 17:13:30 -0500

Hi everyone,
Perhaps this is not the proper list to ask this question, but I am having trouble getting jaws to read certain forms which I must fill out for my college's portfolio requirement. The forms are in Microsoft word format, but I still cannot navigate them easily. I think they're set up in tables and boxes , but I can't get jaws to tell me what the labels of the boxes are. I have tried using my arrow keys, tabbing, and using the jaws cursor, but I am not having much luck. Sometimes I will here the title of a box, but mostly all I am hearing is "Edit". I am not sure what to do. I don't use tables in word often, and Haven't had experience filling out these types of forms before. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong or give me any suggestions? I'm using jaws 6.0 and word 97.
Thanks for any help with this!
Megan