[bct] jaws question

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:10:18 -0600

Hi List!
Someone told me it is possible to set Jaws to come out of a different sound card than the default. Could someone either post here or write me off list at
and let me know to do this? I'd appreciate it.
Thanks from David

If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at