[bct] Re: jaws focus issues

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:04:34 -0600

I hesitate to offer any suggestions because I have never dealt with this
problem before.  You may have already addressed these issues with tech
support.  The suggestions I have heard in the past would be that possibly
there may be a problem with your screen resolution or colors.  I don't know
what FS suggests for optimal performance.  Maybe the new video driver
changed something along those lines.  Would it be possible to revert to your
earlier video driver to see if it works better?  I don't like to upgrade
things like video drivers unless I know I absolutely must do it for some
reason, but, I am cautious to a dfault, more so than many intrepid computer

Hope you can get things figured out.