[bct] Re: jaws focus issues

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:00:15 -0600

If the power cord was only plugged in part way, and I realize we don't
know if this is the reason, but if so, then you could have some other
problems as well.  I would probably suggest having someone do a
diagnostic test to see if all aspects of the computer are working.  If
they are, then we have another problem, but I think, if it were my
computer, that is what I would need to know.