[bct] Re: jaws focus issues

  • From: "CB" <cnoc78@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:53:08 -0600

MessageNot really sure how the hard drive fried.  I was installing a second
drive and the only thing I can guess is that the power lead was not pushed in
all the way.  the drive refused to power up and smelled like burnt electronic

It is an OEM version of media center which I used to install again.  Not sure
if the settings are the same as before but I would assume so.