[bct] Re: jaws focus issues

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:50:00 -0600

How exactly was your hard drive fried.  I mean, what actually happened?
The other question is, was media center already installed on your
computer when you got it and were there backup disks provided to
reinstall.  If so, I assume you used them.  Have you checked the
settings in your video display to see if they were the same as they were