[bct] Re: iriver t30 512

  • From: Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:25:08 -0500

thanks, all though, i do like it as just a straight mp3 player.
thinking of returning it and getting my money back.
i had a 50 dollar gift certificate from circuit city that was eating a
hole in my wallet.  so i only paid about 25 bucks for it when all was
aid and done.

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 18:53:52 -0700
"Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DS> Hi Chris,
DS>
DS> I bought the T30 back in August and promptly returned it in favor of the
IFP

--
Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
He that plants thorns must never expect to gather roses. -English Proverb.