[bct] Re: iriver t30 512

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 18:53:52 -0700

Hi Chris,

I bought the T30 back in August and promptly returned it in favor of the IFP 899! The T30's menus wrap, there's no way to record without the menus and other similarly icky inaccessibility issues. Just say no!

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris G" <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>