[bct] Re: iriver fp899

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kvreed905@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 22:34:28 -0400

Hi Buddy, the easiest thing to do is to get it in voice record mode.
If your in mp3 play mode, press and hold the mode button for 4 or 5 seconds, then press the center cursor key. now your in radio mode.
Do the same thing again and your in voice record mode..
If you do this again you would be in mike or line mode, depending on how you had that set.
I had sighted help on setting my mike mode up.
Regards Ken

At 09:40 PM 5/19/2006, you wrote:

howdy i hate to bother anyone my iriver fp899 is set to listen to mp3's i don't know how to go to the folder where you record with either internal or external microphone? how do i get to either setting and back to mp3 mode? thanks buddy

kenneth reed phone: 860-741-7546 skype: kvreed502