[bct] Re: iriver 899

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kennethreed905@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:02:55 -0500

Thanks for the info on the iriver.
Recording is the problem . thanks for the info anyway.
Regards Ken

At 08:12 PM 2/22/2006, you wrote:
Hi,

You can adjust the playback volume by pressing the joystick in either
direction.

If you have the Iriver so that the headphone jack is on your left, the
buttons and the usb connectionr is on top, and the lock switch is on the
bottom, you would push the hoystick up and down to adjust the playback
volume.

If you press the joystick left to right, then it will move from track to
track.

You can also adjust the recording level, but this requires you to enter the
menus, and I am not familiar with the exact key sequences.  Basically you
press in on the joystick for a couple of seconds to enter the menu.  Then
you move it left to right to get to the control menu.  Beyond that, I don't
know exactly where the recording level ption is.

Thanks,
Mika