[bct] Re: iriver

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kvreed905@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 09:23:45 -0400

Hi, if you are in the mp3 mode press and hold the mode switch for about 5 seconds. That switch is the third one, the one that lines up with your fourth finger.
Move the jog stick over once and pres the center. now you will be in radio mode.
Doing the same thing again, you would be in internal mike mode.
You can't moniter in this mode, nothing will come through the headphones, but it's there.
Doing the mode switch and jog stick procedure again will put you in external line or external mike mode.
As if have said, you will need some one to set this for you.
Regards Ken

At 06:41 PM 5/21/2006, you wrote:

could some one tell me on my fp899 from the mp3 mode how do you get to record with the external mic, and internal mic and back to mp3? It's still not clear thanks buddy.

kenneth reed phone: 860-741-7546 skype: kvreed502