[bct] Re: iriver

  • From: "buddy liverman" <buddyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:34:52 -0500

actually iriver does not refcomend that ums. they don't support it even though,
it's on the website. If someone could give me the menus on this list i could
figure it out. does anyone know all the menus? I do have all the kbps and
sampling set. i just don't know how to record with the external microphone. I
know when i figure it out i'll laugh and say how silly it was it's a lot more
intimidating then the olympus. the olympus is a peice of cake, to bad it
records in wma. thanks i'll figure it out i have only had it a day. thanks i
don't mean to whine. thanks Buddy.