[bct] Re: iriver

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 09:11:33 -0600

Larry, the IFP-799 has 1 gig of storage.  I've heard on several lists that
this is a big difference between the IFP-799 and the IFP-899, and that is
just not so.  I've been using this one for about four months now, and I can
assure you, it has 1 gigabyte.  The only differences I can see are cosmetic
with one key exception.  Having looked at Curt's Iriver at the convention, I
can tell you that the levels are definitely higher on the IFP-799.  They are
so high they distort far more than the IFP-899.  Hope that is helpful!