[bct] Re: iriver

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 05:50:27 -0500

Hi Buddy.

What does it report as the version number now?  (You'll have to get sighted
help for that one.)

The reason I ask is that I heard there were newer versions of the firmware that
supported better than 96 kbps, but this is also the case with the older ones.
I wish I could point to one place where there is a list of menu commands like
Mary and Jamie did for the DS2.  The best I can tell you is about Shane
Jackson's description at http://feeds.feedburner.com/Shaneslivejournal
where one of his podcasts goes through the menus.