[bct] Re: iriver

  • From: "Angie Matney" <Angie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 00:30:07 -0400

Hi Buddy,

I got someone to help me set mine up to record from the line-in jack. I just
ordered an Archos machine, and when that
gets here, I will probably have someone change the settings on my IRiver for
the external mic. Line-in recordings end up
in the "record" folder on the iriver.

BTW, you can put other mp3's in that folder and play them that way. It does not
support folders within the "record"
folder, but putting mp3's there works just fine. I haven't figured out the mode
sequence yet because I haven't found a
sighted person who is both patient enough to describe the settings to me and
also able to articulate what is on the

--Original Message Text---
From: buddy liverman
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 21:06:47 -0400

i am sorry if i discuss cuss this subject to death. Is it true i get someone
sighted to set my iriver
up to record external microphone or internal microphone? If it is ok where do
you go from mp3 to
ex or internal microphone i'm thing about buying the mildstone at least i
soundn'd be bothering
and asking the same question? I couldnt understand why when you press record
why won't it
record put it in the voice or recorder folder at least i could find it with my
pc? sorry to ask this
again thanks buddy