[bct] Re: iriver

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 22:30:14 -0500

From how I understand it, you do need to set the menus to record from an external mic. you can have it set so that the bitrate and sampling rate can be adjusted, so yes you will need sighted help.

At 08:06 PM 5/24/2006, you wrote:

i am sorry if i discuss cuss this subject to death. Is it true i get someone sighted to set my iriver up to record external microphone or internal microphone? If it is ok where do you go from mp3 to ex or internal microphone i'm thing about buying the mildstone at least i soundn'd be bothering and asking the same question? I couldnt understand why when you press record why won't it record put it in the voice or recorder folder at least i could find it with my pc? sorry to ask this again thanks buddy