[bct] Re: iriver

  • From: Kenneth Reed <kvreed905@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 22:15:31 -0400

Hi Buddy, What I said was, that you may need to get someone sighted to chose between mike and line.

The internal mike is easy to find, it's the next click over from radio.
Also has your computer found your i iriver as a drive yet.
You need to go to the bct sight and that is where you find the drivers for that.
Unfornatunatly, you can't get to the menues or submenues to change any of these thing, like volume , recording prefferences, and the like.
Regards KenAt 09:06 PM 5/24/2006, you wrote:

i am sorry if i discuss cuss this subject to death. Is it true i get someone sighted to set my iriver up to record external microphone or internal microphone? If it is ok where do you go from mp3 to ex or internal microphone i'm thing about buying the mildstone at least i soundn'd be bothering and asking the same question? I couldnt understand why when you press record why won't it record put it in the voice or recorder folder at least i could find it with my pc? sorry to ask this again thanks buddy

kenneth reed phone: 860-741-7546 skype: kvreed502