[bct] Re: introduction

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 21:58:04 -0500

Hi Jeremy,

Welcome to the list.

Rick

=======

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremy R Schmidt" <jerschmi2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:33 PM
Subject: [bct] introduction

Hello Everyone.

My name is Jeremy Schmidt, and I am kinda new to this list.

I have been subscribed for a while, and have listened to some of the
podcasts, and I really enjoy this group.
I feel that I can learn a lot here.

I've never done a podcast, but who knows, maybe I'll do one sometime.

Anyway, I'm 29 years old, and I live in North Dakota.

I have a Seeing Eye dog named Kiwi, and I look forward to getting to know
people on this list.

Thanks,

Jeremy