[bct] Re: introduction

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 12:23:30 -0600

Hi Chris and welcome to the list, or welcome back I guess. This is a great list
with great people. I haven't been posting much lately as I'm exploring
different websites having to do with IT. This is most probably my chosen field.
My state VR agency has been a big hindrance to me, and I'm hoping i can just
drop them. I think my case is closed but I'm not sure. Anyway...welcome.
Jake