[bct] introduction

  • From: "Chris Wright" <chrisw1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 12:06:21 -0500

My name is Christopher Wright. I'm 25 going on 26 in June. I'll be graduating
from Purchase College in May. I've been majoring in Studio Composition, one of
several music majors offered.

I'm a blind musician, composer, arranger, and engineer/producer.

For music sequencing, I do most of my work in Cakewalk Pro Audio 9. I have some
knowledge of Pro Tools, on a Mac, and I hope to learn more in the future, since
that's a widely used program in the music/audio industry.

You can download my demo at the following URL:

Note: The URL may wrap around to a second line.

I've been on and off this list for quite some time. So I thought a short
introduction would be nice. You're more than welcomed to contact me off-list.

Catch you all later.

Christopher Wright,
School phone: 914-251-7144
CELL phone: 914-582-5594