[bct] Re: intro of sorts

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:42:33 -0500

Oh absolutely! The first podcast I listened to was Larry doing his thing on traffic reading. Wow! The cars may as well have been coming at me!
It was hard to not think of the recordings as professional, because compared to the little cheapo handheld tape recorders I've used most of my life, it may as well have been.

If only I could record like that, too!

Toby is from Southeastern Guide Dogs, or for short, SEGDI. He's an amazing guide, a bit stubborn, but very smart, and a quick learner. We've been together almost a year. It will be a year on July 12.

thanks for the welcome, all of you, so far. I dont' know when I'll record, because I don't have a digital recorder, or the external mics I would use with it. But hopefully within the next month or two. It will be my treat to myself for going through surgery on my left ear--again, this summer. They need to repair my eardrum after removing a chronic infection that's been going on since last november. More on that later I'm sure.