[bct] Re: intro of sorts

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:28:03 -0500

Thanks Jake. yeah, I'm not sure what I'd do, but probably something with me walking around the area with my dog, or... well, who knows. I'm not sure I want to do a tour of my apartment since it's utterly boring. lol
Thanks for welcoming me. I'm sure I'll stay around a bit.

Amy and Toby dog

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>