[bct] Re: intro of sorts

  • From: "Karen Delzer" <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 16:27:51 -0700

Welcome, Amy!  I'm sure you'll meet a lot of interesting people here.  Any
subject you want to discuss will probably come around if you wait long

I'm Karen Delzer, and live in California with my husband, Curtis, his guide
dog, and usually have a house full of grown sons, nephews and their friends.
Oh, joy!

Have fun on the list!

Karen Delzer