[bct] Re: intro of sorts

  • From: "Paula Waby" <paulawaby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 17:50:56 +1200

Hi Amy and list.

Yes I am still on your journal and knew about the dog change last year. I'm glad Toby is working out so well for you.

I trained from home with Gypsy in early March this year and she is working out well. We have kept Enya with us too. I guess they will get more of a mention when I do my podcast. They are both yellow Labs and get on well together.

Cheers
Paula.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>