[bct] Re: intro of sorts

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 10:46:37 -0500

Hi Paula,
Yes it's been a while. How are things there? When did you get your new dog?
I dont' know if you know, or have figured out by my signature now, but I had a dog switch last July. I don't know if you are on the guide dog journal now or not, but it's been a very interesting year for me.

Thanks for the welcome, and I'll be waiting for your podcast.

Amy and Toby dog
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paula Waby" <paulawaby@xxxxxxxxxx>