[bct] intro of sorts

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 17:41:04 -0500

Hi guys, I'm Amy, living in St. Louis MO with my second guide dog, a black lab male named Toby.

I heard of this site just on Friday from a good friend, Shelly, and i'm addicted! I've been listening to a lot of the podcasts in the archive and the more recent ones. I'm anxious to get my own recorder and microphones so I can record my own podcasts, and because the idea of recording in stereo or binaural fascinates me.

Just wanted to come on and say hi to everyone.

Amy and Toby dog