[bct] Re: intro and questions.

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:37:42 -0700

Welcome back to the list, Cheryl!
Sincerely, Jamie D.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cheryl LeFurgey" <celleefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 11:51 AM
Subject: [bct] intro and questions.

hi everyone. I'm Cheryl, and i decided to rejoin this list. I'm 23, totally blind, and from ontario, canada. i had a couple of questions.
First, would it be possible to have the podcasts done or uploaded in a lower bitrate? I'm on a dialup connection, so they tend to buffer when I listen to them with windows media player. If there's just something I'm missing, please let me know.
Second, i was wondering what kind of digital recorder you'd recommend I get. I'd like to use it to record music or concerts, for personal use, no profit intended. If anyone has any ideas, you can contact me off list, since i dunno what the moderator will think of me.
Well, that's it for now. Hope to hear from someone soon.
Cheryl